Monday, 22 October 2012

IS EUREXTRADE A SCAM?


EUREXTRADE IS PAYING ITS MEMBERS OR INVESTERS.ITS  NOT A SCAM AND ITS A LONG RUN PROGRAM.


Why EurExTrade?
You may have heard or even know a great deal about investing, savings, insurances and many other financial matters and terms, but than again, at some point you may realize that you have not. Sooner or later, you have to take the matter of personal finances seriously and if you are reading this text, you must have come to a point in your financial life when you need your questions answered, some guidance provided and financial perspective is explained in some not too sophisticated language. That is exactly when you need services of established company such as EurExTrade and we are assuring you that you have come to the right place!
In today's fallen standards of investing, there is an emerging trend when financially sound private funds are coming out to the financial arena and are in the ever evident process of replacing those mostly obsolete activities of big governments-backed, bonuses-taking establishments.
Did that radio advertisement, or a big city billboard which says "We will identify and tailor solutions that will help you meet your individual financial needs" ever made you angry? Did you have negative thoughts about such commercials, which you perhaps didn't quite wanted to share thinking that this is the way things suppose to be? Are you thinking that managers and directors of these establishments should stop taking bonuses for a lousy job and start delivering true investment services, where their own wealth would directly correspond to the job they are doing?
If your answer to the above questions is "Yes", than right you are asking them and there is nothing to be ashamed of when you are naturally demanding deserved yields on those hard earned saved money you wish to amplify.
Do you often read media enforced dogma that "Everyone's financial needs and financial situations are different"? Do you really think so? Are you feeling that there is something wrong when you see in your lately "sinking" investment portfolio some nearly nothing yielding, NOT ensured, government bonds, only because you told that financial manager that you are saving for retirement? Right you are again and you should follow your feelings NOW!
It is time to take the matter into your own hands and look for fund managers, whose own interests are directly connected to those of participating end user investors.
EurExTrade is not the light at some "end of the tunnel", but a wide open opportunity window right here, in front of you. This is an opportunity to enter into the whole new era of true financial freedom and the real world of high returns on investments. Your earnings with us, are exactly the same as those of our company partners and subsidiaries and are 100% performance based.

Our history.



 EurExTrade* was formed in 2002 and up until 2007 its services were limited to corporate clients and businesses in providing them with direct market access (DMA) and sales trader assisted dealings on currencies and features exchange platform. Through the years of close end user services, we were able to fulfill many customized trading solutions and meet the needs of various fund managers, many of which became part of the interacting EurExTrade subsidiaries network.

 By 2007, sufficiently diverse, hedging-based trading capacity was built within the network, allowing the combined entity to capitalize on the so-called Economic Confidence Model (ECM) in the compressed time scale micro environment. In December of 2007, EurExTrade has made it's initial public offering (IPO) and a number of additional representative traders for wealthy individuals were allowed to join the network. Consistent, high profit trading ability of the network was achieved and since the beginning of 2009, EurExTrade became fully open to general public, offering an investment program, based on managed accounts.

*EurExTrade - the name and Eccpub.com – the domain name, are owned and managed by EUREX CAPITAL CORP. where such names are the abbreviated derivatives of “European Exchange Market Trading” - the activity, functionality and general expression. EurExTrade - the name, is NOT to be confused with, or perceived as an affiliation with, or as an association in any way with “Eurex”** - the exchange platform owned by DBAG** .

**Eurex is one of the registered trademarks of Deutsche Börse AG (DBAG). “Eurex” is the derivatives exchange platform established in 1998 with the merger of Deutsche Terminbörse (DTB, the German derivatives exchange) and SOFFEX (Swiss Options and Financial Futures).

Products & Services

Are you absolutely confident that you are doing everything possible to reach your financial freedom so you can follow your life dreams and goals? If you could use some advice on where to begin and how to gain the momentum, you are not alone. Not everyone has the detailed knowledge of financial markets and for many people the best choice is to work with financial services provider such as EurExTrade, who gained required expertise and therefore can provide financial products in the form of fixed income managed accounts. We offer the following investment plans:

Plan NameAccount Balance, USDInvestor's Share of Daily profit
A10-500
50%
B501-5000
55%
C5001-20000
65%
D20001-50000
75%


Please note that we are paying profits from Tuesday to Saturday. Thus, the profits resulting from trading on Monday will be distributed on Tuesday.

Please note, even if trading day will be finished with negative result our investors will receive profits (0.35%*your_plan_rate on that day) from our reserve fund. 

Example 1. User has an active deposit of $10,000 (Plan C) and company's current value for daily profit is 3.00%. This user's profit will than be 65% of 3.00%, or 65*3.00/100=1.95% ($195 in earnings will be credited to the account for this day)

Example 2. User has an active deposit of $40,000 (Plan D) and company's current value for daily profit is (negative)2.00% (hypothetical trading related loss for the day). This user's profit will than be 75% of 0.35%, or 75*0.35/100=0.26%. ($105 in earnings will be credited to the account for this day). Minimal profit of 0.35% is used in this example and the actual funds for distribution are pulled from the Insurance/Reserve fund.

Each of the investment plans described above is derived from company trading activity, published on the website daily. Company remuneration percentage is set to 10% for all investment products offered to the public, while users' share depends on the amount invested. Users depositing more, as well as those retaining and/or reinvesting profits on the account, will receive progressively higher fraction of total company profits.

Each user's profit fraction is calculated as 50%, 55%, 65% and 75% of the total profit shown in our trading reports. Corresponding minimum account holdings required to transition from one profit sharing value to the next are $10, $500, $5,000 and $20,000, with $10 being the absolute minimum required to be deposited to become active program member.

NOTE: Users who wish to deposit over $50,000 (PLAN E or VIP)will be entitled to receive 85% share and only 5% of total profits will be retained by the company as remuneration on such deposits.



To get  refund just comment on the program( ask for your refund and  dont forget to reply your comment on getting money this is done only to get the trust of our guest) and send me email about how much money you invested.last,dont forget to follow my blog.

64 comments:

  1. Hello colleagues, how is everything, and what you desire to say concerning this paragraph, in my view its in fact
    awesome in favor of me.

    Also visit my site binary options brokers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection
    of volunteers and starting a new project
    in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided
    us beneficial information to work on. You have done a marvellous job!


    Here is my blog post; how to make fast money online for free

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic site you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any
    user discussion forums that cover the same topics discussed in this article?

    I'd really love to be a part of community where I can get feedback from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Appreciate it!

    Review my website :: free money for medical bills

    ReplyDelete
  4. For newest information you have to visit world wide web and on world-wide-web I
    found this web site as a best web site for most up-to-date updates.


    Feel free to visit my web-site free money for small business startup

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I am going to do my breakfast, later than having my breakfast coming
    again to read further news.

    my blog; Day Trading Stock

    ReplyDelete
  6. Magnificent site. A lot of useful info here. I am sending it to a few friends ans
    additionally sharing in delicious. And of course,
    thanks in your effort!

    Feel free to visit my blog ... remote control toys

    ReplyDelete
  7. Link exchange is nothing else except it is only placing the
    other person's web site link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do similar for you.

    my web site: http://www.sevilcanasansor.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website?
    I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    My web page ... https://axlebook.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I
    appreciate you writing this post plus the rest of the website is extremely
    good.

    my weblog ... internet marketing center

    ReplyDelete
  10. This post is invaluable. Where can I find out more?


    Stop by my homepage :: Wiki.Kineticsfoundation.Org

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got this website from my friend who informed me on the topic of this web
    site and at the moment this time I am visiting
    this site and reading very informative content at this place.


    Also visit my site ... stuhrling original

    ReplyDelete
  12. An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a coworker who had been conducting a little homework on this. And he actually ordered me breakfast due to the fact that I found it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending time to discuss this topic here on your web page.

    Also visit my page - akribos for women

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers?

    I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked
    hard on. Any tips?

    My page ... women's relic watches

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's amazing to go to see this web page and reading the views of all colleagues about this piece of writing, while I am also keen of getting familiarity.

    Here is my blog post - mens armitron watches

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's genuinely very difficult in this busy life to listen news on Television, so I just use internet for that reason, and obtain the hottest news.

    Check out my web site - www.worldlinks4u.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this site. It's simple,
    yet effective. A lot of times it's difficult to get that "perfect balance" between usability and visual appearance. I must say that you've
    done a very good job with this. Additionally, the blog
    loads super fast for me on Chrome. Outstanding Blog!

    My page ... outsource link building

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! I'm genuinely enjoying the design of your site. Are you using a custom made template or is this readily available to all users? If you don't want to say the name of it
    out in the public, please e-mail me at: cristinahawes@gmail.
    com. I'd really enjoy to get my hands on this theme! Thanks.

    Also visit my web page: similar internet site

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group?
    There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thank you

    my website check this out

    ReplyDelete
  19. When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now
    each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment.
    Is there any way you can remove me from that service?
    Thanks!

    Here is my weblog - Read A great deal more

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hiya! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figured I'd ask.
    Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing a blog article or vice-versa?
    My blog covers a lot of the same topics as yours and I think we
    could greatly benefit from each other. If you're interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Superb blog by the way!

    my blog post click the next post

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it
    from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog shine.
    Please let me know where you got your design. Thanks

    My web page ... similar site

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your weblog appears to be having some compatibilty issues in my opera browser.
    The wording seems to be running off the page pretty bad.
    If you want you can email me at: charmainatwell@internet-e-mail.
    com and I will shoot you over a screen shot of the problem.


    Here is my web site - Continued

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey there! I was curious to know if setting up a blogging site such your own:
    http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=6770953567777981679&postID=8506560403673838890
    is hard to do for inexperienced people? I've been hoping to develop my own website for a while now but have been turned off mainly because I've always believed it required
    tons of work. What do you think? Kudos

    Feel free to visit my blog visit the following page

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi there just happened upon your blog from Bing after I typed in, "Blogger: IS EUREXTRADE A SCAM?" or perhaps something similar (can't quite remember exactly). Anyways, I'm pleased I
    found it simply because your content is exactly what
    I'm searching for (writing a university paper) and I hope you don't mind if
    I collect some material from here and I will of
    course credit you as the source. Thanks for your time.


    My web blog; Going On this page

    ReplyDelete
  25. Have you ever thought about creating an e-book or guest
    authoring on other websites? I have a blog centered on the same topics you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information.
    I know my audience would appreciate your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an email.

    Look at my weblog just click the up coming internet site

    ReplyDelete
  26. Good day very cool website!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .

    . I will bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionally?
    I'm glad to seek out numerous useful info here in the submit, we need work out more strategies on this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

    Also visit my weblog useful content

    ReplyDelete
  27. It is so cute. I cannot wait till my little guy shows interest in
    helping me develop my projects :)

    my blog :: Fashion Rings

    ReplyDelete
  28. proudly announced; "Beginning with only 48 booths in 1982, were expanding constantly along with the BGJF50 is expected to host over 3,500 booths together with the recorded wide variety of international visitors that would

    Here is my website support.clipflex.Net

    ReplyDelete
  29. I've liked both pages, and am a devotee. The Fern-patterned earrings are beautiful!

    Here is my blog :: http://authenticlinks.com/user/profile/kelley33d

    ReplyDelete
  30. May I realize where you bought your materials?
    The earring findings and stuff? Thanks.

    Feel free to surf to my site; http://instantfrontline.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. With havin so much content and articles do you
    ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright infringement?
    My site has a lot of unique content I've either written myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do you know any techniques to help prevent content from being stolen? I'd really appreciate
    it.

    Feel free to surf to my web-site new payday loan lenders

    ReplyDelete
  32. There are many details that need to be addressed when making an auto purchase.
    If you are unaware of these details, you could find yourself overpaying
    for the car that is not right for you. You will find some great advice in the article that follows that will assist you in purchasing
    your next car.

    Also visit my page cars

    ReplyDelete
  33. I have gone ahead and added a backlink back to your blog from one of my clients requesting it.
    I've used your blog URL: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=6770953567777981679&postID=8506560403673838890 and blog title: Blogger: IS EUREXTRADE A SCAM? to make sure that you get the correct anchor text. If you woud like to check out where your website link has been placed, please email me at: ernestslaughter@aol.com. Many thanks

    Here is my site; view website

    ReplyDelete
  34. Currently it looks like Wordpress is the top blogging platform available right now.
    (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

    Feel free to surf to my web page united auto insurance

    ReplyDelete
  35. Facinating to look at your process! Hope to see more

    Also visit my website ,cheap earrings and rings

    ReplyDelete
  36. Willing to have fast support you really acquire your earnings.
    Effective methods of budgeting have go more essential
    late and with restrictions for its employment. There are a clustering of arguments instalment,
    your childs exam or fee fee, repairing fee of your car, aesculapian bill, electrical energy bill or food market bill.
    It makes the complete position currency as compared to else kind of loans.
    Compare many online lenders who give day loans all our loan applicants as one.
    For this reason, the best situation to advanced involvement rate as comparability to the
    regular loans. The best part of next day cash is
    that borrowers will unheralded business enterprise expenses
    do come up. instant pay day loansThe playing
    period of play of these commercial enterprise facilities of payment the borrowed amount of money.
    Plus you inactive have to pay commercial enterprise just aft
    two weeks of each system period of time. It can be any amount of holding that came of
    accepted know-how is completely extra these days.

    ReplyDelete
  37. hi!,I like your writing very so much! percentage
    we keep in touch more about your article on AOL? I need a specialist on this house to resolve my problem.
    May be that's you! Having a look forward to see you.

    my weblog - payday loans direct lenders

    ReplyDelete
  38. Today, I went to the beach with my children.

    I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and screamed.
    There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!


    Take a look at my blog - Suggested Web site

    ReplyDelete
  39. whoah this blog is excellent i like reading your articles.
    Stay up the great work! You realize, many people are searching around for this information, you could aid them greatly.


    Here is my page: Private Cloud Hosting

    ReplyDelete
  40. I was wondering if you ever considered changing the layout of your website?
    Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
    But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better.
    Youve got an awful lot of text for only having
    1 or 2 pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?


    my website: http://unionbaptistchurch.ning.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hey there! I've been following your website for a long time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Houston Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the fantastic job!

    my weblog :: lincoln auto insurance

    ReplyDelete
  42. Move the torch away a little and then forward again if the glow fades.
    With some many tips taking place you definitely cannot go wrong with your selection.
    You could also obtain a local jewelry
    designer who specializes in handcrafted jewelry to custom-design the
    bridal jewelry to complement the theme of the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the structure of your blog?
    Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
    But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people
    could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text
    for only having 1 or two pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?


    Visit my weblog click this

    ReplyDelete
  44. First of all I would like to say great blog!
    I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
    I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your thoughts before
    writing. I have had a difficult time clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out.
    I do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15
    minutes are usually wasted just trying to figure out how to begin.
    Any ideas or tips? Many thanks!

    Here is my blog post Learn More

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hi! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site?
    I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers
    and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    Have a look at my web page: Go At this site

    ReplyDelete
  46. Howdy just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a
    few of the pictures aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I
    think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same results.

    Also visit my website; just click the up coming website

    ReplyDelete
  47. I'm not sure why but this weblog is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back
    later and see if the problem still exists.

    My web site; Suggested Internet site ()

    ReplyDelete
  48. Complication resolve with Samsung ML-1520 on WIN 8 Pro 64
    bit.
    Thanks to you !!!!!!
    Fantastic !!!!!!

    My weblog :: xerox phaser 8560 ()

    ReplyDelete
  49. We stumbled over here coming from a different web address and thought I should
    check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to looking at your web page yet again.

    my web site: white hat link building

    ReplyDelete
  50. I am curious to find out what blog system you have been working with?
    I'm experiencing some minor security issues with my latest website and I'd like to
    find something more secure. Do you have any recommendations?


    Here is my web site :: relevant internet page

    ReplyDelete
  51. Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the pictures on this blog loading?
    I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's
    the blog. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

    Visit my web-site ... Suggested Site ()

    ReplyDelete
  52. Hey there! This post could not be written any better!
    Reading this post reminds me of my good old room mate!
    He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him.
    Fairly certain he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!


    Here is my web-site ... top 10 auto insurance companies

    ReplyDelete
  53. Thanks in favor of sharing such a pleasant thinking, post is fastidious, thats why
    i have read it fully

    Here is my web page; where to get backlinks ()

    ReplyDelete
  54. Hey! My name is Mozelle and I just wanted to say your website rocks!
    It truly is amusing because I use to have a web
    site that nearly had an identical website url: http://www.
    blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=6770953567777981679&postID=8506560403673838890 mine was
    only a few letters different. Nonetheless, I am a
    big admirer of your blogging site and if you ever want
    a guest post please email me personally at: mozelle-schiller@web.
    de. I absolutely love writing!, for instance professional link building!

    ReplyDelete
  55. hi, My name is Priscillah Setimela from Botswana, following the above comment i would like to ask for my refund of the invested amount of 750USD.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Greetings! I've been reading your website for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Atascocita Tx! Just wanted to tell you keep up the excellent work!

    My weblog - Read Full Article ()

    ReplyDelete
  57. I am curious to find out what blog platform you're utilizing? I'm having some small security issues with my latest website and I'd like to find something more secure. Do you have any solutions?

    Feel free to surf to my web-site ... link building seo company :: hdesd.org ::

    ReplyDelete
  58. Anyone can utilize as location residents of Ontario who need present monetary resource
    earlier they got their pay. In Doorstep loans in Middlesbrough, as
    the name indicates at that place is no problems and helpfulness all the benefits too.
    If you have understood speedy financial gain due to this type of of prolonged formality, work or faxing.

    Quick mini loans are a shortened loan and it is only for a truncated playing period of play to fulfill your inevitably in front your next day.

    You can adopt the cash when you get your next day.

    the loan magnitude is transferred to your borrowed amount of money
    inside an sanctioned period of time. No financial gain
    impervious self Employed or some ansome different imperative necessarily that cannot be delayed.
    As your set runs, these kinds of loans seem active the commendation
    yore of the recipient and also his past defrayment number too.
    In the most ambitious situations you pedestal to 1500 that is very helpful to settee
    down shortened purposes. To be an desirable borrower, you
    are necessary to be a abiding subject of UK, you should be
    an grown with 18 geezerhood or above, you should
    will be of huge help to them. Interest rate live is well high, since the loan sum
    is funds, so as to alter the crisis necessarily. With these criteria, you
    are but direct online practical use. This diagnostic not only
    avoids time decrease but very useful, you can help in breakdown their concerns.

    payday loansIN addition, loan providers with Installment Online loans work are very
    easy to deal as well as plausible to run out of currency all the time.
    This is offered for some days, so this is the time to of the investor with precise
    detail full in the postulation. Characteristics Easy blessing loans are very
    simple good huh.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Hello just wanted to give you a brief heads up
    and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but
    I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same results.

    Look at my blog - seo link building packages

    ReplyDelete
  60. Good day! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figured I'd ask.

    Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa?
    My site goes over a lot of the same topics as yours and I feel we could greatly
    benefit from each other. If you're interested feel free to send me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Terrific blog by the way!

    My web page :: cheap backlink service [http://www.xfire.com/blog/dedrabyar/4636711]

    ReplyDelete
  61. Excellent post however , I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this topic?
    I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Bless you!

    My homepage ... online currency trading

    ReplyDelete
  62. Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot.
    I hope to give something back and help others like you
    helped me.

    Look into my homepage xerox 8560 cartridges

    ReplyDelete
  63. I have actually lately been identified with bladder cancer and go through that it takes time
    to develop.

    Here is my website; xerox phaser 8560mfp ink

    ReplyDelete
  64. I like the helpful information you supply to your articles.
    I will bookmark your weblog and check once more here regularly.
    I'm fairly sure I will be informed many new stuff proper right here! Best of luck for the following!

    Feel free to surf to my web blog - pilgrim jewellery 2007 []

    ReplyDelete